Tuesday, December 18, 2012

upload experiment






Today's post is an experiment with uploading photos to Blogger.  

Still unable to upload the last of my pattern/texture photos from 12.12.12, I tried redownloading from the camera, recropping and reposting.  (Imagine loud, game show buzzer sound.)  I even rephotographed the objects. (Imagine unpleasant sound again.)  Is there a gremlin or glitch in my system?  An artist's blog without images wouldn't be much to look forward too.

Drumroll.  Upload success with felt pin pix.  Perhaps Blogger just doesn't like my selection of patterns and textures.  Enough is enough.  I'll give up on them, but I'm happy to know I can post photos.

These pins are made from the trimmings ("waste") from my wool journal covers.  Thrift shops finds were fulled, dyed and embellished.  The pins are backed with leather (also upcycled from thrift shops).  They are approximately 2" - 3".  The photos above were taken on a paper cutter with a half inch grid.





I'm taking a pause in my felt pin making to complete some holiday gifts.  




No comments:

Post a Comment